Tile & Grout cleaning method - Cedar
Rapids & Iowa City's very best procedures:
- Step 1. Find out all of your needs & concerns so
we can serve you well. Thorough Pre-inspection to
determine type of tile, analyze soil & stain types
and determine the best procedures for your needs.
- Step 2. Pre-vacuum all areas that need vacuumed.
- Step 3. Pre-spray with the very best combination of
products for your particular situation.
- Step 4. Agitation to work the pre-spray into grout
lines and loosen the deep down soils that are
ground into the porous surfaces.
- Step 5. Pre- treat stained areas with appropriate
spotting treatment procedure.
- Step 6. Carefully set up our equipment using wall
guards and hose stabilizers to prevent any damage
to your home.
- Step 7. Extract Pre-spray with our Extreme Truck
Mounted Vacuum System (the strongest vacuums
on the market.)
- Step 8. Rinse Tile & Grout with 275 degree and up
to 1200 pound per square inch pressure Super
Heated Steam Rinse.
- Step 9. Retreat and rinse spots and stains.
- Step 10.Optional sealant application.
- Step 11. Optional Turbo Drying fans
- Step 12. Thorough Post inspection.
- Step 13. Make sure that you are THRILLED and
feel VERY comfortable letting us know if anything is
- Step 14. Follow up call within 48 hours to make
sure everything is still perfect.
Tile & grout cleaning method of the best cleaners in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City,
Marshalltown, Marion Iowa, Ames IA, North Liberty, Mount Vernon IA, Solon IA, Newton, Toledo IA,
Hiawatha, Robins, Grinnell & Tama.
get $ 20 or 10%
off! Please call,
text or email now
Bill, Ray & Gloria Harris
American Dream - World Class Carpet & rug cleaners
Cedar Rapids - Iowa City - Marion (319) 350-5530
Marshalltown - Grinnell - Newton (641) 691-6855
Ames - (515) 238-4441
by Bill Harris