Pet Stain & Odor Removal options.
- Step 1. Thorough Pre-inspection. We use a powerful Black
Light and a moisture probe to determine the extent of
- Step 2. Present you with the results of our inspection and
treatment options. Allow you to choose the option that's right
for you. Depending on severity of contamination and your needs
we can help you choose from a combination of the
following treatment options:
- #1 - (Most expensive) Complete replacement
of carpet, pad, all contaminated wood, tack
strip, trim and sub-floor or at lest re-sealing all
wood and sub-floor
- 2. Deep Flush of carpet and Pad.
- 3. Enzyme treatment.
Option #2 (MUCH less expensive than option #1):
Deep flush of carpet and pad procedure with an extremely
effective oxidizer of urine:
1. Pour perimeter of 190 degree OSR to completely
carpet and pad.
2. Pour center area with 190 degree OSR.
3. Allow it to dwell for 30 minutes.
4. Re-heat area to 240 degrees.
5. Re-heat area a second time to 240 degrees.
6. Extraction with "Water Claw" (a tool that compresses and
delivers incredible vacuum
to the carpet & pad)
7. Rinse twice at 275 degrees.
8. Optional Enzyme treatment.
9. Set up drying system.
Pet Urine Cleaning in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Marshalltown, Marion Iowa, Ames IA,
North Liberty, Mount Vernon IA, Solon IA, Newton, Toledo IA, Hiawatha, Robins, Grinnell.
get $ 20 or 10% off!
Please call, text or
Bill, Ray & Gloria Harris
- Treatment option #3: There is no quarntee with
this very inexpensive option. Enzyme treatment is
used in addition to a deep flush in extreme situations.
When the urine is so widespread that a Deep Flush is
cost prohibitive we can do an enzymatic treatment. We
use the very best enzyme on the planet. "Enzyme's"
are actually harmless bacteria that digest the smelly
parts of urine, metabolize them and break them down
into carbon dioxide and water. It is not as amazingly
effective as a deep flush but it is much cheaper if the
urine is widespread. There is no quarntee with this
very inexpensive option.
Cedar Rapids - Iowa City - Marion (319) 350-5530
Marshalltown - Grinnell - Newton (641) 691-6855
Ames - (515) 238-4441
by Bill Harris